Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brief History, Since 2001


It's been a long journey since the year 2001. Within those years, a lot of things sure did happen including Evolutions. From people, friends, schools, cities and family that seemed to happen to pass by within the 3 cities, it sure did broadened up my perspective and my skills. Anyways back to the topic, I do not really know where to start this, but it seemed that my skills were something inherited from my parents which explains the creativity juices flowing in the family.

Long before cars were my major interest, my curiousity brought me to funny places such as the toilet (toilet bowls, i was curious for every type of flush), Ceiling fans, Lights (or lamps), and streetlights. This simply meant, my weird interest was drawing such things... Even as streetlights shapes were something i could remember, Cars were soon to become my major interest and i've stucked with it ever since..

Factors that really got me into drawing cars..
- The release of The Fast and the Furious - 1
- Studying at Sk La Salle PJ - Std 1-2 , thank you forgotten Art teacher for giving a theme of drawing a Malaysian Made car (which I drew a green Wira Aeroback of the neighbours)
- Related to the other fact above, one of my ex classmates or first good friends from school which was Dion Lee. (known as one of the most attention grabbing, does everything almost perfect person) Which he drew one of the teachers Perdana, which made me wanted to do it as good..
- Introduction to Concept cars from the newspaper..
- KLIMS 2003 (Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show) still remember it was that interesting!
- The release of The Fast and the Furious 2
- Studying at Sk Seri Indah (Oug) - Std 3-4 , thanks to my Buku Conteng (scrap Book) and supportive friends of interest in my car drawings..

Well basically thats how it got started.. and thanks to God, and the people he's putting in to my life, I'm reaching my destiny x) . At the moment Enjoy the gallery of the evolution of my Artworks. A simple from yesterday to today appearance. Well just to note somethings, if I had a pie chart (if i would) , i would be announcing the growth chart in skills. But in a nutshell, 2006, 2007 and 2008 years were breakthrough years in development as you observe..


2001/2002

2003/ 2004

2005 /2006

2007 /2008

2009 /2010


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...